Transformer Management 2
Transformer Management 2 (TM2) walks the attendee through the decision-making process of understanding the importance of the equipment, determining what maintenance to perform, and when to perform it, based on Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles.
Live Online: $995
Credits you will earn: 1.8 CEU | 18 PDH | 18 NETA CTD
What You’ll Learn
Transformer Management 2 (TM2) is for the person who understands all the individual components of Transformer Maintenance, including oil testing, electrical testing, and maintenance standards, and is responsible for applying these components.
This course will give you the confidence and ability to:
- Review critical standards to maximize reliability
- Prioritize the implementation of those standards
- Understand the risk and the value of reliability
- Effectively review chemical, mechanical, and electrical test data to determine the health of the transformer
- Evaluate criticality levels of transformers within a facility
- Understand the importance of developing, implementing, evaluating, and adjusting an RCM plan for the transformers in the electric power system
- June 6-8, 2023 – Enroll Now!
- May 16-18, 2023 – Golden, CO – Enroll Now!
- Live online and in-person options
- Real-world case studies and discussion
- Group breakout sessions
- Industry credits (1.8 CEU/18 PDH/18 NETA CTD)
- Access to course recordings for 12 months
Who is it for?
- Maintenance Technicians
- Reliability Specialists
- Facility Managers
- Electrical Maintenance professionals
- Anyone responsible for electrical power maintenance and reliability